Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Helping Mommy...

Today, my sweet girls have been trying to help me with the housework. This includes eating goldfish off the floor before I can snatch them up (saving sweeping) and wiping all toddler high surfaces clean with what used to be a clean washcloth. Now, at the conclusion of our morning chores, I sat down to fold a couple of loads of laundry on the couch. Eager to help, over they came! Folding clothes quickly segued into throwing clothes on the floor (All the better to watch Mommy pick them up again, my dear.) and then morphed into "What can I wear that is NOT mine?"

We begin with manly clothes...






Savannah then ran around, saying in her loud (as I was told by Brandon when he got up today) little voice, "This a dress! This a dress! I a princess!!" Abby ran behind her gesticulating to her red "gown" which led to.....






And as I found out, princesses tend to be a little too busy with their house domination to "help" Mommy with the laundry anymore.

No comments: